Re: Happy Birthday

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 8, 2006
      Wow!

      I am greatly honored by the many well wishes and happy birthdays. They
      are warmly received.

      Thank you everyone for honoring me beyond my due.

      Ian the Green
    • houseleviticus
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 9, 2006
        > Happy Birthday to Ian the Green!!!!!
        Rebecca and Maitiu

      • Patricia E. Chadwick
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006

          Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

          Hope you have a wonderful day.

          Hugs,

          Akiko

        • Thomas Hughes
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
            Constellation

            Happy birthday, Acelina.

            Sean and Nicholaa

            Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!! !!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

            Hope you have a wonderful day.

            Hugs,

            Akiko

          • Elizabeth Hernandez

              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                Happy Birthday Boss!!!

                Ian the Green
                Ayreton Town Cryer

                *puts relighting candles on the cake.*

                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...>
                wrote:

                > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.
                >
                > Hope you have a wonderful day.
                >
                > Hugs,
                >
                > Akiko

              • Wendy Pastrick
                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                  Yay! More birthday goodness :)

                  Happy Birthday Acelina
                  May this be the start of a healthy, fun, beautiful
                  year :)

                  Jale

                  PS - where's the cake?

                  wrote:

                  > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The
                  > Lady Major.
                  >
                  > Hope you have a wonderful day.
                  >
                  > Hugs,
                  >
                  > Akiko

                • Shannon Valentine

                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007

                      Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                      -Akiko

                      FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.

                      If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                    • KCMalone3@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007
                        pechadwick@... writes:

                        Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                        Happy Birthday!  Hope your day went well!

                        Anna

                        **************************************
                        See what's new at http://www.aol.com
                      • David Roland
                        Message 11 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                          Thanks Aikiko and Anna,

                          I had a good birthday. It ended with me at Calligraphy practice and
                          my apprentice sister, Jocelyn of Lutterworth, having made a surprise
                          cake for me.

                          It was green with green icing and green sprinkles! And it was
                          delicious.

                          Ian the Green

                        • jeffnaggie@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                            Happy (Belated) Birthday Ian.

                            Thanks for all you do, especially for the newer members of our kingdom.

                            Hillary

                            Message 13 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                              Happy (belated) Birthday, Ian!  Hope it was fun!

                              Fiona

                              "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                              Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                              -Akiko
                              FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
                              If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                              http://mail.yahoo.com

                            • tonyjlong
                              Message 14 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

                                I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
                                night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
                                party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
                                Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
                                starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
                                one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

                                Vladimir Auslander

                                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

                                > pechadwick@... writes:
                                >
                                > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                >
                                > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                                >
                                > Anna
                                >

                                > **************************************
                                > See what's new at
                                > http://www.aol.com

                              • David Roland
                                Message 15 of 27 , Nov 9, 2007
                                  Thank you everyone for your well wishes and happy birthdays. I do
                                  appreciate them very much.

                                  Ian the Green

                                  --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "tonyjlong" <tonyjlong@...> wrote:

                                  > Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!
                                  >
                                  > I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the
                                  other
                                  > night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my
                                  birhtday
                                  > party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and
                                  Buster's in
                                  > Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner
                                  Theater
                                  > starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to
                                  see
                                  > one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new
                                  job!

                                  > Vladimir Auslander
                                  >
                                  > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@ wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > pechadwick@ writes:
                                  > >
                                  > > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                  > >
                                  > > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                                  > >
                                  > > Anna
                                  > >

                                  > > **************************************
                                  > > See what's new at
                                  > > http://www.aol.com

                                • Patricia E. Chadwick
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                    Happy Birthday Lady Philippa of Otterbourne!!!!

                                    Hope you have a wonderful day. J

                                    Hugs,

                                    Austin and Akiko

                                  • misreall@comcast.net
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                      Happy happy happy birthday!  And many more!

                                      Lynda