Sunday practice, 2/7/2010

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2010

      Greetings,

      Just want to give everyone a heads up that we have the Library Lounge area from 3-6pm this Sunday and NOT the Cloister Club per usual.  I will not be able to be there due to the charter meeting.

      Henry of Exeter

      Marshal, Barony of Ayreton

    • Fern
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2010
        Thanks for the info, Henry.

        I, too, will not be at fighting practice, in order to attend the charter meeting. Please remember to bring waivers for beginners to sign! Thank you very much!

        Fern