Re: [Ayreton] Brewing interest

  • Elizabeth Hernandez
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2006
      I also have a couple of cordials going and would like yo get back into mead making, so I guess that's a me too! :-)

      Sibeal
      Rokkehealden

      Rob Hicks <darclan28@...> wrote:
      I have my first Apple Mead / Cyser going in the basement.

      Calybrid Ine Tere <Calybrid@gmail. com> wrote:
      I've been "experimenting" with Cordials, which is sort of like brewing, and would appreciate an occasional "guild" meeting to swap samples and recipes, and tips.  If you're thinking about doing it, count me in.

      Callie
      Ravenslake

      On 11/7/06, Paul Beck <nicothoe@yahoo. com> wrote:
      I for one am interested in brewing....ever since I studied microbiology at university.

      I know that there are others in Vanished Wood who are interested. The Shire also have a stack of equipment hidden in the basement of one of our member's home.

      Our problem has been not having the space to brew. Fortunately my wife and I have just bought a home in Montgomery, and we plan to put the extra space to good use. The Shire "stuff" will hopefully be finding a new home.

      I can set up a yahoo group if you so wish, and see how many people wish to join.

      Meurig,
      Wannabe brewer and consumer of alcohol

      Sponsored Link

      $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

      Sponsored Link

      Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate - Click now to apply