Val Day Hotels

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Howdy All –

      If you have not booked your hotel for Val Day then consider the Best Western-Hospitality Inn off of Cork St. in Kalamazoo.

      It is a nice hotel – we stayed there last year. And we were able to get a good deal on Expedia.

      I've heard that a bunch of other people are staying there too. Should make for a nice post-revel time after the event Saturday evening.

      See everyone there!
      ~philip