Capricon Demo

  • Samantha King
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2010
      Greetings Ayerton,

      As of this point I have only 2 people willing to help with the Capricon Demo, thanks John and Margrett. Please let me know if anyone else can help, we need many more volunteers. Senechals and Chatelaines and anyone else who wishes can cross post this to other lists. Again the demo is Sat. Feb. 13 at 4:00 pm.

      Thank you,
      Julienne

    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2010
        Greetings!
             Since the demo is during ValDay weekend, Maggie and I will be unable to attend as we'll be in Kalamazoo. I attended last year and it was a good time. If you are able to go, I would recommend it.
        Respectfully,
        Alexander de Seton

        As of this point I have only 2 people willing to help with the Capricon Demo, thanks John and Margrett. Please let me know if anyone else can help, we need many more volunteers. Senechals and Chatelaines and anyone else who wishes can cross post this to other lists. Again the demo is Sat. Feb. 13 at 4:00 pm.

        Thank you,
        Julienne

      • Kyla
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2010
          Dycon and I are also planning to attend ValDay, so we will not be available for Capricon.

          Tabitha Pennywarden
          Rvenslake, Midlands
          Middle Kingdom