Re: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
      Happy birthday to yooouuuuuu,
      Happy birthday to yooouuuuuu!
      Happy birthday, Green Ian! ;)
      Happy birthday to you!

      -Hilla
    • Dolores Becker
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
        May the candles on your cake
        burn like cities in your wake
        Happy Birthday!

        (Traditional Mongol birthday wish)

        Don't let me forget I still owe you a beverage...

        Moose

        "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
        Happy Birthday to Ian the Green.
        -Akiko

        Sponsored Link

        Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service

      • David Roland
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 8, 2006
          Wow!

          I am greatly honored by the many well wishes and happy birthdays. They
          are warmly received.

          Thank you everyone for honoring me beyond my due.

          Ian the Green
        • houseleviticus
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 9, 2006
            > Happy Birthday to Ian the Green!!!!!
            Rebecca and Maitiu

          • Patricia E. Chadwick
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006

              Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

              Hope you have a wonderful day.

              Hugs,

              Akiko

            • Thomas Hughes
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                Constellation

                Happy birthday, Acelina.

                Sean and Nicholaa

                Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!! !!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

                Hope you have a wonderful day.

                Hugs,

                Akiko

              • Elizabeth Hernandez

                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                    Happy Birthday Boss!!!

                    Ian the Green
                    Ayreton Town Cryer

                    *puts relighting candles on the cake.*

                    --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.
                    >
                    > Hope you have a wonderful day.
                    >
                    > Hugs,
                    >
                    > Akiko

                  • Wendy Pastrick
                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                      Yay! More birthday goodness :)

                      Happy Birthday Acelina
                      May this be the start of a healthy, fun, beautiful
                      year :)

                      Jale

                      PS - where's the cake?

                      wrote:

                      > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The
                      > Lady Major.
                      >
                      > Hope you have a wonderful day.
                      >
                      > Hugs,
                      >
                      > Akiko

                    • Shannon Valentine

                        Message 11 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007

                          Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                          -Akiko

                          FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.

                          If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                        • KCMalone3@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007
                            pechadwick@... writes:

                            Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                            Happy Birthday!  Hope your day went well!

                            Anna

                            **************************************
                            See what's new at http://www.aol.com
                          • David Roland
                            Message 13 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                              Thanks Aikiko and Anna,

                              I had a good birthday. It ended with me at Calligraphy practice and
                              my apprentice sister, Jocelyn of Lutterworth, having made a surprise
                              cake for me.

                              It was green with green icing and green sprinkles! And it was
                              delicious.

                              Ian the Green

                            • jeffnaggie@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                Happy (Belated) Birthday Ian.

                                Thanks for all you do, especially for the newer members of our kingdom.

                                Hillary

                                Message 15 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                  Happy (belated) Birthday, Ian!  Hope it was fun!

                                  Fiona

                                  "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                                  Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                  -Akiko
                                  FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
                                  If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                                • tonyjlong
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                    Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

                                    I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
                                    night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
                                    party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
                                    Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
                                    starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
                                    one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

                                    Vladimir Auslander

                                    --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

                                    > pechadwick@... writes:
                                    >
                                    > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                    >
                                    > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                                    >
                                    > Anna
                                    >

                                    > **************************************
                                    > See what's new at
                                    > http://www.aol.com

                                  • David Roland
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Nov 9, 2007
                                      Thank you everyone for your well wishes and happy birthdays. I do
                                      appreciate them very much.

                                      Ian the Green

                                      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "tonyjlong" <tonyjlong@...> wrote:

                                      > Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!
                                      >
                                      > I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the
                                      other
                                      > night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my
                                      birhtday
                                      > party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and
                                      Buster's in
                                      > Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner
                                      Theater
                                      > starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to
                                      see
                                      > one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new
                                      job!

                                      > Vladimir Auslander
                                      >
                                      > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@ wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > pechadwick@ writes:
                                      > >
                                      > > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                      > >
                                      > > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                                      > >
                                      > > Anna
                                      > >

                                      > > **************************************
                                      > > See what's new at
                                      > > http://www.aol.com

                                    • Patricia E. Chadwick
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                        Happy Birthday Lady Philippa of Otterbourne!!!!

                                        Hope you have a wonderful day. J

                                        Hugs,

                                        Austin and Akiko

                                      • misreall@comcast.net
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                          Happy happy happy birthday!  And many more!

                                          Lynda