Missing Folder at 12th Night

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2010
      Hello,

      By mistake I left a folder on the table in the pub that we used for the charter meeting at 12th night. I've contacted a few people and the IAHC, but it hasn't turned up. The folder was a 1" thick, 9" by 12" see through pink plastic file folder.

      If anyone knows who might have picked it up, please shoot me an email or call me at 630-457-4124.

      Thanks,
      --Richard