Maidens

  • young
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2010
      Howdy All –

      While at Maiden's last week I noticed that a bunch of people from Ayreton had gone down and lend a hand to our neighbors in the south.

      I thought it was great that they were volunteering – what a good way to show how we can support our region.

      Master Sean was busy much of the day marshaling, Honorable Lady Jocelyn was busy with scribal duties, and Honorable Lady Katherine and Lord Gavin worked the herald's table ready to make announcements when needed. And I am sure I am just naming a few…

      Well done Ayreton!

      ~philip
    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2014

        Now that we are through Twelfth Night, I can turn my thoughts to the future. And in this case less than a week out. Looking for a day trip ride to Maidens. Anyone going who can spare room for me, a bag of garb and some armor? Let me know.

        A Missive couriered from the scriptorium of THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, ODH, by Lady Anna von Droidburg