Fwd: [Village Green] Midrealm Army Information: Midlands

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2010

      From: Douglas Petroshius <dougpetroshius@...>
      To: Midlands announcements list <village-green@yahoogroups.com>; the oak <Frasers-Oak@yahoogroups.com>; Ravenslake's email list <ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Jan 24, 2010 7:20 pm
      Subject: [Village Green] Midrealm Army Information: Midlands

      (Please cross-post to your local Midlands groups, households, etc)

      Greetings to the Midlands,

      For those of you who participate in the Regional Unit for the Midrealm Army
      I wanted to let you know that I have been reappointed by General Gunnar as
      Regional Commander of the Midlands. I look forward to the opportunity to
      serve you all once again. At this time I would like to announce that
      Baroness Rowan Connor has graciously accepted the position of XO. Rowan did
      an excellent job serving as Company Clerk these past two years and will
      continue to be an asset to the Midlands Command Staff in her new role.

      Soon Val Day will be here and it will unnoffically kick-off the 2009 melee
      season. This means that we will need to begin to distribute Communique about
      Army information as it concerns the region. To do this in the most effective
      manner, I asked Kendrick, our new Midlands Webminister, to create a Midlands
      Army email list. It is my hope that with this email list Rowan and I will
      reach out to all Midlanders who wish to be notified of practices, commander
      announcements, doctrine and other information. It is also our hope that we
      will not fill the inboxes of those Midlanders who do not wish to receive
      multiple emails on this information across various lists. The email list is
      open to all Midlands fighters and support staff novice, intermediate, and
      veteran. Whether you are active or consider yourself inactive, we encourage
      you to join. Below is the information to sign up to this email list.

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Midlands_ army/

      or send an email to: Midlands_army- subscribe@ yahoogroups. com

      I have a lot more to say, but I intend to continue my annoucements and
      missives on the new email list. In the meantime, please begin thinking about
      Border Skirmish VII, in Kenosha, Wisconsin on June 12. The Midlands fielded
      a strong force last year and I expect that we should bring even more next
      year. This event is on *our* border and we should defend it with all our
      might. Once again, thank you for the opportunity to lead and serve you all.
      I look forward to the many stories we will make and share this year.

      Sincerely,

      Baron Gintaras
      Midlands Regional Commander (Armored Combat)