Youth Rapier At Val Day

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2010

      Greetings onto the populous of the Middle Kingdom,

      I am pleased to announce that their will be Youth Rapier activities at Val's day!  Activities will include Tournaments for all three Youth Rapier divisions (with prizes), an Introductory class on Youth Rapier for both parents and children, Youth Rapier authorizations, and a chance for children who have never tried Youth Rapier to give it a shot.  Loaner equipment will be available for children of all three divisions.  Please spread the word and bring your children to give it a try!

      Here is a brief summation of the activities:
      9:00 am - List opens.  Inspections and authorizations will begin as soon as sufficient marshals are present.
      10:00 am - Introduction to Youth Rapier class for both parents and children.
      11:00 am - Youth Rapier Tournament for Division 1, 2, & 3 (format to be determined)
      12:00 pm - Break for Lunch (List closed during lunch)
      1:00 pm - List opens for sparring, provided a marshal is present.
      3:00 pm -  List closes.  It may close earlier depending on interest.

      If you have any questions about the Youth Rapier activities, please feel free to contact either myself (bmfiande@mtu. edu) or THL Amanita Villarosa (chad.laurie@ sbcglobal. net), as we are acting as the Marshals in Charge for Youth Rapier at Val's Day.

      I look forward to seeing you all there.

      In Service,
      Lord Michael McCay