Re: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006

      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006

        >Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 09:48:47 -0600
        >From: "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...>
        >Subject: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday
        >To: <lincoln-scribes@yahoogroups.com>, <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
          Happy birthday to you!

          -Hilla
        • Dolores Becker
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
            May the candles on your cake
            burn like cities in your wake
            Happy Birthday!

            (Traditional Mongol birthday wish)

            Don't let me forget I still owe you a beverage...

            Moose

            "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
            Happy Birthday to Ian the Green.
            -Akiko

            Sponsored Link

            Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service

          • David Roland
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 8, 2006
              Wow!

              I am greatly honored by the many well wishes and happy birthdays. They
              are warmly received.

              Thank you everyone for honoring me beyond my due.

              Ian the Green
            • houseleviticus
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 9, 2006
                > Happy Birthday to Ian the Green!!!!!
                Rebecca and Maitiu

              • Patricia E. Chadwick
                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006

                  Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

                  Hope you have a wonderful day.

                  Hugs,

                  Akiko

                • Thomas Hughes
                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                    Constellation

                    Happy birthday, Acelina.

                    Sean and Nicholaa

                    Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!! !!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

                    Hope you have a wonderful day.

                    Hugs,

                    Akiko

                  • Elizabeth Hernandez

                      Message 10 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                        Happy Birthday Boss!!!

                        Ian the Green
                        Ayreton Town Cryer

                        *puts relighting candles on the cake.*

                        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...>
                        wrote:

                        > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.
                        >
                        > Hope you have a wonderful day.
                        >
                        > Hugs,
                        >
                        > Akiko

                      • Wendy Pastrick
                        Message 11 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                          Yay! More birthday goodness :)

                          Happy Birthday Acelina
                          May this be the start of a healthy, fun, beautiful
                          year :)

                          Jale

                          PS - where's the cake?

                          wrote:

                          > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The
                          > Lady Major.
                          >
                          > Hope you have a wonderful day.
                          >
                          > Hugs,
                          >
                          > Akiko

                        • Shannon Valentine

                            Message 13 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007

                              Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                              -Akiko

                              FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.

                              If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                            • KCMalone3@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007
                                pechadwick@... writes:

                                Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                                Happy Birthday!  Hope your day went well!

                                Anna

                                **************************************
                                See what's new at http://www.aol.com
                              • David Roland
                                Message 15 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                  Thanks Aikiko and Anna,

                                  I had a good birthday. It ended with me at Calligraphy practice and
                                  my apprentice sister, Jocelyn of Lutterworth, having made a surprise
                                  cake for me.

                                  It was green with green icing and green sprinkles! And it was
                                  delicious.

                                  Ian the Green

                                • jeffnaggie@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                    Happy (Belated) Birthday Ian.

                                    Thanks for all you do, especially for the newer members of our kingdom.

                                    Hillary

                                    Message 17 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                      Happy (belated) Birthday, Ian!  Hope it was fun!

                                      Fiona

                                      "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                                      Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                      -Akiko
                                      FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
                                      If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                                    • tonyjlong
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                        Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

                                        I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
                                        night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
                                        party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
                                        Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
                                        starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
                                        one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

                                        Vladimir Auslander

                                        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

                                        > pechadwick@... writes:
                                        >
                                        > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                        >
                                        > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                                        >
                                        > Anna
                                        >

                                        > **************************************
                                        > See what's new at
                                        > http://www.aol.com

                                      • David Roland
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Nov 9, 2007
                                          Thank you everyone for your well wishes and happy birthdays. I do
                                          appreciate them very much.

                                          Ian the Green

                                          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "tonyjlong" <tonyjlong@...> wrote:

                                          > Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!
                                          >
                                          > I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the
                                          other
                                          > night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my
                                          birhtday
                                          > party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and
                                          Buster's in
                                          > Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner
                                          Theater
                                          > starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to
                                          see
                                          > one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new
                                          job!

                                          > Vladimir Auslander
                                          >
                                          > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@ wrote:
                                          > >
                                          > > pechadwick@ writes:
                                          > >
                                          > > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                          > >
                                          > > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                                          > >
                                          > > Anna
                                          > >

                                          > > **************************************
                                          > > See what's new at
                                          > > http://www.aol.com

                                        • Patricia E. Chadwick
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                            Happy Birthday Lady Philippa of Otterbourne!!!!

                                            Hope you have a wonderful day. J

                                            Hugs,

                                            Austin and Akiko

                                          • misreall@comcast.net
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                              Happy happy happy birthday!  And many more!

                                              Lynda