Re: [Ayreton] Re: Help! Ride needed on Monday

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2010
      Replied to privately.

      On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Sue Fischer <loerchen2@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone --

      I'm in a bit of a bind.  I need to go to the hospital for some tests on Monday, and they won't let me drive myself home or take a cab.  Is there anyone who might be willing to give me a ride from Loyola Med Center in Maywood to my home in Berwyn (about a 10-minute trip) between 11 AM and noon on Monday?

      Gratitude could be expressed in the form of embroidery (or an original design for it) around the neck of your favorite tunic, a piece of calligraphy/illumination, or possibly a ride to Val Day.

      Many thanks,
      Annora de Sylveastan

      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL