Leather night returns

  • Jonathan L Murphy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2010

      Leather night returns for the hoards of interested folks!  I’m moving it to the first and third Wednesdays at 6pm.  I’ll post reminders so you don’t have to work too hard to remember.  Thanks.

      Jon/Seamus

    • Joseph Kaplan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2010
        And this would entail leather working yes?
        Would we need to supply our own tools, I automatically assume we need to supply our own leather.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2010

          I’m happy to supply whatever tools I can and some leather to demonstrate but yes, if you want to make something of a useful size, you’ll need leather.  I can help with that too.

          Jon/Seamus