Fwd: Upcoming Scribal Event - Inkin in Lincoln II

  • Patriceann A. Ribando
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2010
      Greetings fellow scribes!

      The Shire of Rokkehealden, part of the Midlands (Illinois) in the
      Middle Kingdom, is planning a scribal event in March. I am not the
      event steward but I know that details are still being worked out for a
      day of fun to include table space to work on projects, opportunities
      to network and socialize, and classes in the scribal arts.

      This last part brings me to the reason for my email. I am the class
      coordinator for Inkin' in Lincoln II. If you are interested in
      teaching a class at the event, please let me know
      (otterbourne@...).

      When the event website goes up, the class schedule will be included.

      The event will be held in Gilberts, IL which is off of I-90 (Northwest
      Tollway) near the towns of West Dundee, Elgin, Algonquin, etc. It
      will be a day long event ending around 5:00 PM. Mark your calendars
      now for March 6th and join us!

      YIS,

      Philippa of Otterbourne