Thank you all..

  • tomscrip
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2010
      Well we pulled off another 12th night.

      People had fun, the classes where well attended, the Feast was great, and the clean up and load out where done in record time.

      So thank you all for comming, helping, teaching, cooking, cleaning, and having fun.

      Aethelwulf of Dover
    • Marie Schorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2010
        Hi Aethelwulf,

        I had a really good time at the event.

        Thanks for doing such a good job running it.  Everything I saw ran smoothly with lots of room for fun.

        Ghita, thanks for a great feast.  I stuffed myself (especially loved the deer).

        Arrienne