playwright seeks SCA theatre folk. . .

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      Good Gentles---

      As some of you may recall, I'm Lady Marissa, the new "oldie" who's coming back to SCA after a long hiatus.  In modern life I am a writer, and a playwright who has received professional productions nationally and internationally.  I wanted to offer my scriptwriting services to any SCA theatre performance groups in and around Ayreton.  I'm not currently able to direct or produce plays due to small-child parenting duties, but I can supply original in-period scripts to any existing performance groups who may be interested.  I have one in-period (16th-century) piece complete now and can write more on demand.  Just contact me if you want more info.

      Yours in Art and Service---

      Lady Marissa

      Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com

      Avon Representative: www.youravon.com/jillhughes