Thieves of Hearts fighter practice CANCELED Jan 18.

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      Sorry folks, I hate to keep having to post these, but the situation is well beyond our control, and we will not have space at Glenbrook North High School this Monday (or Tuesday for that matter).  Hope to see you at 12th Night and Festival of Maidens, and we'll be back at practice Monday, Jan 25th...

      Tedesco da Venezia
      Thieves of Hearts