Capricon Demo

  • ksamantha42
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2010
      Greetings Ayerton,

      We have a confirmed time and date for the demo at Capricon. The demo will be Sat. Feb. 13 from 4-5:30pm. Ideally, I would like to have fighting and fencing at the beginning and end of the demo with time for A&S demonstration in between. Capricon is 1 of the larger science fiction conventions in the Chicago area. It is held at the Westin Norhtshore. If you can make the demo please e-mail me offlist and I can provide further information if you need it.

      I am still working on Reenactor Fest. I'll let you know more as soon as I can.

      In Service,
      Julienne
    • Samantha King
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2010
        Greetings Ayerton,

        As of this point I have only 2 people willing to help with the Capricon Demo, thanks John and Margrett. Please let me know if anyone else can help, we need many more volunteers. Senechals and Chatelaines and anyone else who wishes can cross post this to other lists. Again the demo is Sat. Feb. 13 at 4:00 pm.

        Thank you,
        Julienne

      • AlexdeSet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2010
          Greetings!
               Since the demo is during ValDay weekend, Maggie and I will be unable to attend as we'll be in Kalamazoo. I attended last year and it was a good time. If you are able to go, I would recommend it.
          Respectfully,
          Alexander de Seton

          As of this point I have only 2 people willing to help with the Capricon Demo, thanks John and Margrett. Please let me know if anyone else can help, we need many more volunteers. Senechals and Chatelaines and anyone else who wishes can cross post this to other lists. Again the demo is Sat. Feb. 13 at 4:00 pm.

          Thank you,
          Julienne

        • Kyla
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2010
            Dycon and I are also planning to attend ValDay, so we will not be available for Capricon.

            Tabitha Pennywarden
            Rvenslake, Midlands
            Middle Kingdom