Ayreton Carnivale Brainstorming Session!!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      Greetings Ayretonians,

      I figured I'd jump on the meeting bandwagon and announce that I'd like to have a -short- brainstorming sessionn to flush out some ideas for this year's Carnivale. Richard and I have come up with a great theme and I'd like your help to make it work.

      If you're interested in helping out and/or volunteering, find me in the social hall at about 11am.

      See you on Saturday!

      PS As soon as I get a contract in hand, I'll announce the venue and date for the event.

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      http://ladysarafina.home.att.net