Midlands Pennsic Camp Meeting at Maidens

  • Bo Ring
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2010
      There will be an initial meeting for the Midlands Pennsic Camp held
      at Festival of Maidens on Jan 23rd. The meeting will be at 4:30 in
      the Illini A room unless Court causes a change to this schedule. This
      should not be a long meeting. We need to look for a land agent and do
      some discussion of funding and camp equipment.

      I wish to invite anyone and everyone to attend this meeting if you
      are from the Midlands and going to Pennsic. The camp is open to all.

      --

      Bo Ring
      217-242-8190

      Sir Ix
      http://www.terraefinis.org
    • Sir Ix
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2010
        There will be an initial meeting for the Midlands Pennsic Camp held
        at Festival of Maidens on Jan 23rd. The meeting will be at 4:30 in
        the Illini A room unless Court causes a change to this schedule. This
        should not be a long meeting. We need to look for a land agent and do
        some discussion of funding and camp equipment.

        I wish to invite anyone and everyone to attend this meeting if you
        are from the Midlands and going to Pennsic. The camp is open to all.

        --
        Sir Ixtilixochitl
        http://aztecknight.livejournal.com

        Bo Ring