Re: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
      Many Happy Returns of the Day O' Chatelaine extroidenaire.

      Hillary

      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
        I concur. Happy Birthday to someone who can make any newcomer feel
        more than welcome. Thanks for all of your assistance Ian, and have a
        great birthday.

        -Rhisiart ap Llywelyn
        "Sursum ad Summum"
        (Rise to the Highest)

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, jeffnaggie@... wrote:

        > Many Happy Returns of the Day O' Chatelaine extroidenaire.
        >
        > Hillary

        __
        across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

      • Wendy Pastrick
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
          Happy Voting Day, Ian!
          Oh - you said BIRTHday....well, okay

          HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!!!!

          --- "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...>

        • andys@uchicago.edu
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
            Yes, Happy Birthday, Ian!

            Alfgeir

            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
              Happy birthday to yooouuuuuu,
              Happy birthday to yooouuuuuu!
              Happy birthday, Green Ian! ;)
              Happy birthday to you!

              -Hilla
            • Dolores Becker
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
                May the candles on your cake
                burn like cities in your wake
                Happy Birthday!

                (Traditional Mongol birthday wish)

                Don't let me forget I still owe you a beverage...

                Moose

                "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                Happy Birthday to Ian the Green.
                -Akiko

                Sponsored Link

                Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service

              • David Roland
                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 8, 2006
                  Wow!

                  I am greatly honored by the many well wishes and happy birthdays. They
                  are warmly received.

                  Thank you everyone for honoring me beyond my due.

                  Ian the Green
                • houseleviticus
                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 9, 2006
                    > Happy Birthday to Ian the Green!!!!!
                    Rebecca and Maitiu

                  • Patricia E. Chadwick
                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006

                      Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

                      Hope you have a wonderful day.

                      Hugs,

                      Akiko

                    • Thomas Hughes
                      Message 10 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                        Constellation

                        Happy birthday, Acelina.

                        Sean and Nicholaa

                        Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!! !!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

                        Hope you have a wonderful day.

                        Hugs,

                        Akiko

                      • Elizabeth Hernandez

                          Message 12 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                            Happy Birthday Boss!!!

                            Ian the Green
                            Ayreton Town Cryer

                            *puts relighting candles on the cake.*

                            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...>
                            wrote:

                            > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.
                            >
                            > Hope you have a wonderful day.
                            >
                            > Hugs,
                            >
                            > Akiko

                          • Wendy Pastrick
                            Message 13 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                              Yay! More birthday goodness :)

                              Happy Birthday Acelina
                              May this be the start of a healthy, fun, beautiful
                              year :)

                              Jale

                              PS - where's the cake?

                              wrote:

                              > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The
                              > Lady Major.
                              >
                              > Hope you have a wonderful day.
                              >
                              > Hugs,
                              >
                              > Akiko

                            • Shannon Valentine

                                Message 15 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007

                                  Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                                  -Akiko

                                  FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.

                                  If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                                • KCMalone3@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007
                                    pechadwick@... writes:

                                    Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                                    Happy Birthday!  Hope your day went well!

                                    Anna

                                    **************************************
                                    See what's new at http://www.aol.com
                                  • David Roland
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                      Thanks Aikiko and Anna,

                                      I had a good birthday. It ended with me at Calligraphy practice and
                                      my apprentice sister, Jocelyn of Lutterworth, having made a surprise
                                      cake for me.

                                      It was green with green icing and green sprinkles! And it was
                                      delicious.

                                      Ian the Green

                                    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                        Happy (Belated) Birthday Ian.

                                        Thanks for all you do, especially for the newer members of our kingdom.

                                        Hillary

                                        Message 19 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                          Happy (belated) Birthday, Ian!  Hope it was fun!

                                          Fiona

                                          "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                                          Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                          -Akiko
                                          FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
                                          If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                                          http://mail.yahoo.com

                                        • tonyjlong
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                            Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

                                            I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
                                            night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
                                            party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
                                            Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
                                            starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
                                            one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

                                            Vladimir Auslander

                                            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

                                            > pechadwick@... writes:
                                            >
                                            > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                            >
                                            > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                                            >
                                            > Anna
                                            >

                                            > **************************************
                                            > See what's new at
                                            > http://www.aol.com

                                          • David Roland
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Nov 9, 2007
                                              Thank you everyone for your well wishes and happy birthdays. I do
                                              appreciate them very much.

                                              Ian the Green

                                              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "tonyjlong" <tonyjlong@...> wrote:

                                              > Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!
                                              >
                                              > I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the
                                              other
                                              > night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my
                                              birhtday
                                              > party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and
                                              Buster's in
                                              > Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner
                                              Theater
                                              > starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to
                                              see
                                              > one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new
                                              job!

                                              > Vladimir Auslander
                                              >
                                              > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@ wrote:
                                              > >
                                              > > pechadwick@ writes:
                                              > >
                                              > > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                              > >
                                              > > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                                              > >
                                              > > Anna
                                              > >

                                              > > **************************************
                                              > > See what's new at
                                              > > http://www.aol.com

                                            • Patricia E. Chadwick
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                                Happy Birthday Lady Philippa of Otterbourne!!!!

                                                Hope you have a wonderful day. J

                                                Hugs,

                                                Austin and Akiko

                                              • misreall@comcast.net
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                                  Happy happy happy birthday!  And many more!

                                                  Lynda