Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

Expand Messages
  • David Valenta
    I m in. Guy Dawkins ... From: Ron Sargent Subject: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com Date: Wednesday,
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      I'm in.

      Guy Dawkins

      --- On Wed, 1/13/10, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...> wrote:

      From: Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 3:11 PM

       

      Greetings,

       

      If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

       

      In Service I Remain,

       

      Baron Thorvald Redhair

      Middle Kingdom Seneschal

       

       

       

       

    • Dayle Harding
      I will be there as soon as Youth Combat ends.  That may be at 2, that may be earlier, that may be closer to 2:30.  Sean can always act as my stand-in (for
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        I will be there as soon as Youth Combat ends.  That may be at 2, that may be earlier, that may be closer to 2:30.  Sean can always act as my stand-in (for Vanished Wood), as he was actually on the charter committee.
         
        Acelina


        From: Thomas Hughes <thomashughes06@...>
        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Wed, January 13, 2010 4:15:02 PM
        Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

         

        I will be there.

         

        Sean

         

        From: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com [mailto:Ayreton@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Ron Sargent
        Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:11 PM
        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
        Subject: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

         

         

        Greetings,

         

        If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

         

        In Service I Remain,

         

        Baron Thorvald Redhair

        Middle Kingdom Seneschal

         

         

         

         


      • Bernal Schooley
        Greeting Baron Thorvald, I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I ll bring it. Your
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 14, 2010
        • 0 Attachment
          Greeting Baron Thorvald,

          I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

          Your servant,
          --Richard

          On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...> wrote:


          Greetings,

           

          If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/comments/irregularities/etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

           

          In Service I Remain,

           

          Baron Thorvald Redhair

          Middle Kingdom Seneschal

           

           

           

           




        • Ron Sargent
          I suspect the biggest discussion will be on the charter. You may want to have extra copies available for that. In Service, Thorvald From:
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 14, 2010
          • 0 Attachment

            I suspect the biggest discussion will be on the charter.  You may want to have extra copies available for that.

             

            In Service,

             

            Thorvald

             

             

             

            From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bernal Schooley
            Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:52 AM
            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

             

             

            Greeting Baron Thorvald,

             

            I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

             

            Your servant,

            --Richard

            On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...> wrote:

             

            Greetings,

             

            If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/comments/irregularities/etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

             

            In Service I Remain,

             

            Baron Thorvald Redhair

            Middle Kingdom Seneschal

             

             

             

             

             

             

          • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
            I ll bring all the original discussion notes. -- Robyyan Torr d Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman) Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 14, 2010
            • 0 Attachment
              I'll bring all the original discussion notes.
               
              --
              Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
              Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
              http://robyyan.googlepages.com



              From: Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...>
              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 6:00:14 PM
              Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

               

              I suspect the biggest discussion will be on the charter.  You may want to have extra copies available for that.

               

              In Service,

               

              Thorvald

               

               

               

              From: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com [mailto:Ayreton@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Bernal Schooley
              Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:52 AM
              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
              Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

               

               

              Greeting Baron Thorvald,

               

              I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

               

              Your servant,

              --Richard

              On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@wowway. com> wrote:

               

              Greetings,

               

              If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

               

              In Service I Remain,

               

              Baron Thorvald Redhair

              Middle Kingdom Seneschal

               

               

               

               

               

               

            • kevin purtrell
              OK, so first thing we unload Tom s Durango, & Hal s Suburban then head over there for *All* the discussion notes. Between those 2 trucks & your car is that
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 15, 2010
              • 0 Attachment
                OK, so first thing we unload Tom's Durango, & Hal's Suburban then head over there for *All* the discussion notes. Between those 2 trucks & your car is that enough or should we bring another?
                 
                Kevin Ambrozijwski

                --- On Thu, 1/14/10, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@...> wrote:

                From: Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@...>
                Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night
                To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 9:22 PM

                 
                I'll bring all the original discussion notes.
                 
                --
                Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
                Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
                http://robyyan. googlepages. com



                From: Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@wowway. com>
                To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 6:00:14 PM
                Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                 

                I suspect the biggest discussion will be on the charter.  You may want to have extra copies available for that.

                 

                In Service,

                 

                Thorvald

                 

                 

                 

                From: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com [mailto:Ayreton@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Bernal Schooley
                Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:52 AM
                To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                 

                 

                Greeting Baron Thorvald,

                 

                I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

                 

                Your servant,

                --Richard

                On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@wowway. com> wrote:

                 

                Greetings,
                 
                If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?
                 
                In Service I Remain,
                 
                Baron Thorvald Redhair
                Middle Kingdom Seneschal
                 
                 
                 
                 

                 

                 


              • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
                I used small type on the hard copy, it isn t *that* big a stack... ... -- Robyyan Torr d Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman) Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 15, 2010
                • 0 Attachment
                  <snort>

                  I used small type on the hard copy, it isn't *that* big a stack...

                  :-)
                   
                  --
                  Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
                  Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
                  http://robyyan.googlepages.com



                  From: kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...>
                  To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                  Sent: Fri, January 15, 2010 9:39:38 AM
                  Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                   

                  OK, so first thing we unload Tom's Durango, & Hal's Suburban then head over there for *All* the discussion notes. Between those 2 trucks & your car is that enough or should we bring another?
                   
                  Kevin Ambrozijwski

                  --- On Thu, 1/14/10, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                  From: Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@ yahoo.com>
                  Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night
                  To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                  Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 9:22 PM

                   
                  I'll bring all the original discussion notes.
                   
                  --
                  Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
                  Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
                  http://robyyan. googlepages. com



                  From: Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@wowway. com>
                  To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                  Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 6:00:14 PM
                  Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                   

                  I suspect the biggest discussion will be on the charter.  You may want to have extra copies available for that.

                   

                  In Service,

                   

                  Thorvald

                   

                   

                   

                  From: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com [mailto:Ayreton@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Bernal Schooley
                  Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:52 AM
                  To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                  Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                   

                   

                  Greeting Baron Thorvald,

                   

                  I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

                   

                  Your servant,

                  --Richard

                  On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@wowway. com> wrote:

                   

                  Greetings,
                   
                  If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?
                   
                  In Service I Remain,
                   
                  Baron Thorvald Redhair
                  Middle Kingdom Seneschal
                   
                   
                   
                   

                   

                   


                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.