Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
      That's my man...

      THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C.
      Lt.General - Target Archery, Middle Kingdom

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
        Greetings!
             There will be a meeting of the CAM-Ravenslake Border Skiermish event committee in the pub at 2. I don't know that it will be a problem, but the committee is planning to be there.
        Respectfully,
        Alexander de Seton

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010

          I will be there.

          Sean

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
            Howdy -

            I'm running registration for the event so will be outside in the hall. If I can get someone to fill in for me then I'll be able to pop over too.

            Lucky for us having the Kingdom Seneschal in town - makes things much easier!

            Thanks for meeting with us!
            ~philip

          • spdesroches@att.net
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
              Greetings

              I'm "interested". I'll be there.

              In Service
              Etienne
              -------------- Original message from Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...>: --------------

              Greetings,

              If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

              In Service I Remain,

              Baron Thorvald Redhair

              Middle Kingdom Seneschal

            • David Valenta
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
                I'm in.

                Guy Dawkins

                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
                  I will be there as soon as Youth Combat ends.  That may be at 2, that may be earlier, that may be closer to 2:30.  Sean can always act as my stand-in (for Vanished Wood), as he was actually on the charter committee.

                  Acelina

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 14, 2010
                    Greeting Baron Thorvald,

                    I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

                    Your servant,
                    --Richard

                    On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...> wrote:

                    Greetings,

                    If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/comments/irregularities/etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

                    In Service I Remain,

                    Baron Thorvald Redhair

                    Middle Kingdom Seneschal

                  • Ron Sargent
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 14, 2010

                      I suspect the biggest discussion will be on the charter.  You may want to have extra copies available for that.

                      In Service,

                      Thorvald

                      I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

                      Your servant,

                      --Richard

                      On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...> wrote:

                      Greetings,

                      If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/comments/irregularities/etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

                      In Service I Remain,

                      Baron Thorvald Redhair

                      Middle Kingdom Seneschal

                    • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 14, 2010
                        I'll bring all the original discussion notes.

                        http://robyyan.googlepages.com

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 15, 2010
                          OK, so first thing we unload Tom's Durango, & Hal's Suburban then head over there for *All* the discussion notes. Between those 2 trucks & your car is that enough or should we bring another?

                          Kevin Ambrozijwski

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 15, 2010
                            <snort>

                            I used small type on the hard copy, it isn't *that* big a stack...

                            :-)