Re: [Ayreton] Feast Servers needed for 12th Night

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010
      I will be there.

      Moose

      From: Bernal Schooley <bschooley@...>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, January 10, 2010 2:02:48 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Feast Servers needed for 12th Night

      Greetings,

      If you are planning to attend the 12th night event next Saturday and please consider signing up to help serve the feast. We are in need of about 6 more servers.

      Maestra Ghita has offered that anyone serving feast will get to eat it for free. So, not only will you get the pleasure of serving others, you will also be rewarded with a great meal at no cost.

      No experience is necessary! Serving a feast is about the easiest service you can provide at an event. All you need to be able to do is carry plates and bowls of food and pour beverages with a smile.

      Please email me off the list to sign up. I would prefer to have all the servers identified before the day of the event, but failing that will have a signup sheet at troll.

      Warmest regards,
      --Richard