Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

Expand Messages
  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Pub opens at 2 I believe. Henry ... From: Ron Sargent To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:11:13 PM GMT
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
    • 0 Attachment

      Pub opens at 2 I believe.

       

      Henry

       


      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Ron Sargent" <thorvaldr@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:11:13 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

       

      Greetings,

       

      If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/comments/irregularities/etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

       

      In Service I Remain,

       

      Baron Thorvald Redhair

      Middle Kingdom Seneschal

       

       

       

       

    • Dougal MacAlister
      That s my man...  THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C. Lt.General - Target Archery, Middle Kingdom ________________________________ From: Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        That's my man...
         
        THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C.
        Lt.General - Target Archery, Middle Kingdom



        From: "Scribesquire@..." <Scribesquire@...>
        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Wed, January 13, 2010 3:29:53 PM
        Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

         

        Pub opens at 2 I believe.

         

        Henry

         


        ----- Original Message -----
        From: "Ron Sargent" <thorvaldr@wowway. com>
        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
        Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:11:13 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
        Subject: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

         

        Greetings,

         

        If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

         

        In Service I Remain,

         

        Baron Thorvald Redhair

        Middle Kingdom Seneschal

         

         

         

         


      • AlexdeSet@aol.com
        Greetings! There will be a meeting of the CAM-Ravenslake Border Skiermish event committee in the pub at 2. I don t know that it will be a problem, but the
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
        • 0 Attachment
          Greetings!
               There will be a meeting of the CAM-Ravenslake Border Skiermish event committee in the pub at 2. I don't know that it will be a problem, but the committee is planning to be there.
          Respectfully,
          Alexander de Seton



          -----Original Message-----
          From: Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...>
          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          Sent: Wed, Jan 13, 2010 3:11 pm
          Subject: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

           
          Greetings,
           
          If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?
           
          In Service I Remain,
           
          Baron Thorvald Redhair
          Middle Kingdom Seneschal
           
           
           
           
        • Thomas Hughes
          I will be there. Sean From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ron Sargent Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:11 PM To:
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
          • 0 Attachment

            I will be there.

             

            Sean

             

            From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ron Sargent
            Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:11 PM
            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

             

             

            Greetings,

             

            If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/comments/irregularities/etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

             

            In Service I Remain,

             

            Baron Thorvald Redhair

            Middle Kingdom Seneschal

             

             

             

             

          • young
            Howdy - I m running registration for the event so will be outside in the hall. If I can get someone to fill in for me then I ll be able to pop over too. Lucky
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
            • 0 Attachment
              Howdy -

              I'm running registration for the event so will be outside in the hall. If I can get someone to fill in for me then I'll be able to pop over too.

              Lucky for us having the Kingdom Seneschal in town - makes things much easier!

              Thanks for meeting with us!
              ~philip

              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...> wrote:
              >
              >
              >
              > Greetings,
              >
              >
              >
              > If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/comments/irregularities/etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?
              >
              >
              >
              > In Service I Remain,
              >
              >
              >
              > Baron Thorvald Redhair
              >
              > Middle Kingdom Seneschal
              >
            • spdesroches@att.net
              Greetings I m interested . I ll be there. In Service Etienne ... Greetings, If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
              • 0 Attachment
                Greetings
                 
                I'm "interested". I'll be there.
                 
                In Service
                Etienne
                -------------- Original message from Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...>: --------------

                 

                Greetings,

                 

                If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

                 

                In Service I Remain,

                 

                Baron Thorvald Redhair

                Middle Kingdom Seneschal

                 

                 

                 

                 

              • David Valenta
                I m in. Guy Dawkins ... From: Ron Sargent Subject: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com Date: Wednesday,
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
                • 0 Attachment
                  I'm in.

                  Guy Dawkins

                  --- On Wed, 1/13/10, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...> wrote:

                  From: Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...>
                  Subject: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night
                  To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 3:11 PM

                   

                  Greetings,

                   

                  If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

                   

                  In Service I Remain,

                   

                  Baron Thorvald Redhair

                  Middle Kingdom Seneschal

                   

                   

                   

                   

                • Dayle Harding
                  I will be there as soon as Youth Combat ends.  That may be at 2, that may be earlier, that may be closer to 2:30.  Sean can always act as my stand-in (for
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
                  • 0 Attachment
                    I will be there as soon as Youth Combat ends.  That may be at 2, that may be earlier, that may be closer to 2:30.  Sean can always act as my stand-in (for Vanished Wood), as he was actually on the charter committee.
                     
                    Acelina


                    From: Thomas Hughes <thomashughes06@...>
                    To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                    Sent: Wed, January 13, 2010 4:15:02 PM
                    Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                     

                    I will be there.

                     

                    Sean

                     

                    From: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com [mailto:Ayreton@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Ron Sargent
                    Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:11 PM
                    To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                    Subject: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                     

                     

                    Greetings,

                     

                    If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

                     

                    In Service I Remain,

                     

                    Baron Thorvald Redhair

                    Middle Kingdom Seneschal

                     

                     

                     

                     


                  • Bernal Schooley
                    Greeting Baron Thorvald, I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I ll bring it. Your
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 14, 2010
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Greeting Baron Thorvald,

                      I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

                      Your servant,
                      --Richard

                      On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...> wrote:


                      Greetings,

                       

                      If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/comments/irregularities/etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

                       

                      In Service I Remain,

                       

                      Baron Thorvald Redhair

                      Middle Kingdom Seneschal

                       

                       

                       

                       




                    • Ron Sargent
                      I suspect the biggest discussion will be on the charter. You may want to have extra copies available for that. In Service, Thorvald From:
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 14, 2010
                      • 0 Attachment

                        I suspect the biggest discussion will be on the charter.  You may want to have extra copies available for that.

                         

                        In Service,

                         

                        Thorvald

                         

                         

                         

                        From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bernal Schooley
                        Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:52 AM
                        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                        Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                         

                         

                        Greeting Baron Thorvald,

                         

                        I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

                         

                        Your servant,

                        --Richard

                        On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...> wrote:

                         

                        Greetings,

                         

                        If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/comments/irregularities/etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

                         

                        In Service I Remain,

                         

                        Baron Thorvald Redhair

                        Middle Kingdom Seneschal

                         

                         

                         

                         

                         

                         

                      • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
                        I ll bring all the original discussion notes. -- Robyyan Torr d Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman) Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 14, 2010
                        • 0 Attachment
                          I'll bring all the original discussion notes.
                           
                          --
                          Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
                          Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
                          http://robyyan.googlepages.com



                          From: Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...>
                          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                          Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 6:00:14 PM
                          Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                           

                          I suspect the biggest discussion will be on the charter.  You may want to have extra copies available for that.

                           

                          In Service,

                           

                          Thorvald

                           

                           

                           

                          From: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com [mailto:Ayreton@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Bernal Schooley
                          Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:52 AM
                          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                          Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                           

                           

                          Greeting Baron Thorvald,

                           

                          I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

                           

                          Your servant,

                          --Richard

                          On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@wowway. com> wrote:

                           

                          Greetings,

                           

                          If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

                           

                          In Service I Remain,

                           

                          Baron Thorvald Redhair

                          Middle Kingdom Seneschal

                           

                           

                           

                           

                           

                           

                        • kevin purtrell
                          OK, so first thing we unload Tom s Durango, & Hal s Suburban then head over there for *All* the discussion notes. Between those 2 trucks & your car is that
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 15, 2010
                          • 0 Attachment
                            OK, so first thing we unload Tom's Durango, & Hal's Suburban then head over there for *All* the discussion notes. Between those 2 trucks & your car is that enough or should we bring another?
                             
                            Kevin Ambrozijwski

                            --- On Thu, 1/14/10, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@...> wrote:

                            From: Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@...>
                            Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night
                            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 9:22 PM

                             
                            I'll bring all the original discussion notes.
                             
                            --
                            Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
                            Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
                            http://robyyan. googlepages. com



                            From: Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@wowway. com>
                            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                            Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 6:00:14 PM
                            Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                             

                            I suspect the biggest discussion will be on the charter.  You may want to have extra copies available for that.

                             

                            In Service,

                             

                            Thorvald

                             

                             

                             

                            From: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com [mailto:Ayreton@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Bernal Schooley
                            Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:52 AM
                            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                            Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                             

                             

                            Greeting Baron Thorvald,

                             

                            I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

                             

                            Your servant,

                            --Richard

                            On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@wowway. com> wrote:

                             

                            Greetings,
                             
                            If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?
                             
                            In Service I Remain,
                             
                            Baron Thorvald Redhair
                            Middle Kingdom Seneschal
                             
                             
                             
                             

                             

                             


                          • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
                            I used small type on the hard copy, it isn t *that* big a stack... ... -- Robyyan Torr d Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman) Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 15, 2010
                            • 0 Attachment
                              <snort>

                              I used small type on the hard copy, it isn't *that* big a stack...

                              :-)
                               
                              --
                              Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
                              Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
                              http://robyyan.googlepages.com



                              From: kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...>
                              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
                              Sent: Fri, January 15, 2010 9:39:38 AM
                              Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                               

                              OK, so first thing we unload Tom's Durango, & Hal's Suburban then head over there for *All* the discussion notes. Between those 2 trucks & your car is that enough or should we bring another?
                               
                              Kevin Ambrozijwski

                              --- On Thu, 1/14/10, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                              From: Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@ yahoo.com>
                              Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night
                              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                              Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 9:22 PM

                               
                              I'll bring all the original discussion notes.
                               
                              --
                              Robyyan Torr d'Elandris (Dennis R. Sherman)
                              Tree-Girt-Sea, Ayreton, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
                              http://robyyan. googlepages. com



                              From: Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@wowway. com>
                              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                              Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 6:00:14 PM
                              Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                               

                              I suspect the biggest discussion will be on the charter.  You may want to have extra copies available for that.

                               

                              In Service,

                               

                              Thorvald

                               

                               

                               

                              From: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com [mailto:Ayreton@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Bernal Schooley
                              Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:52 AM
                              To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
                              Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Meeting at Twelfth Night

                               

                               

                              Greeting Baron Thorvald,

                               

                              I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

                               

                              Your servant,

                              --Richard

                              On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@wowway. com> wrote:

                               

                              Greetings,
                               
                              If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?
                               
                              In Service I Remain,
                               
                              Baron Thorvald Redhair
                              Middle Kingdom Seneschal
                               
                               
                               
                               

                               

                               


                            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.