Meeting at Twelfth Night

  • Ron Sargent
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010

      Greetings,

      If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/comments/irregularities/etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

      In Service I Remain,

      Baron Thorvald Redhair

      Middle Kingdom Seneschal

    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010

        Pub opens at 2 I believe.

        Henry

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
          That's my man...

          THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C.
          Lt.General - Target Archery, Middle Kingdom

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
            Greetings!
                 There will be a meeting of the CAM-Ravenslake Border Skiermish event committee in the pub at 2. I don't know that it will be a problem, but the committee is planning to be there.
            Respectfully,
            Alexander de Seton

            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010

              I will be there.

              Sean

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
                Howdy -

                I'm running registration for the event so will be outside in the hall. If I can get someone to fill in for me then I'll be able to pop over too.

                Lucky for us having the Kingdom Seneschal in town - makes things much easier!

                Thanks for meeting with us!
                ~philip

              • spdesroches@att.net
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
                  Greetings

                  I'm "interested". I'll be there.

                  In Service
                  Etienne
                  -------------- Original message from Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...>: --------------

                  Greetings,

                  If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/ comments/ irregularities/ etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

                  In Service I Remain,

                  Baron Thorvald Redhair

                  Middle Kingdom Seneschal

                • David Valenta
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
                    I'm in.

                    Guy Dawkins

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 13, 2010
                      I will be there as soon as Youth Combat ends.  That may be at 2, that may be earlier, that may be closer to 2:30.  Sean can always act as my stand-in (for Vanished Wood), as he was actually on the charter committee.

                      Acelina

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 14, 2010
                        Greeting Baron Thorvald,

                        I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

                        Your servant,
                        --Richard

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 14, 2010

                          I suspect the biggest discussion will be on the charter.  You may want to have extra copies available for that.

                          In Service,

                          Thorvald

                          I will be there. If you think we need copies of any specific information to be reviewed, please let me know and I'll bring it.

                          Your servant,

                          --Richard

                          On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Ron Sargent <thorvaldr@...> wrote:

                          Greetings,

                          If possible, I would like to meet with the Seneschal and/or any other interested parties this Saturday to discuss questions/problems/comments/irregularities/etc with the Petition for Baronial Advancement (notably the charter).  I would personally prefer an afternoon meeting around one of the tables in the pub shortly after it opens.  Are there any problems with this?

                          In Service I Remain,

                          Baron Thorvald Redhair

                          Middle Kingdom Seneschal

                        • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 14, 2010
                            I'll bring all the original discussion notes.

                            http://robyyan.googlepages.com

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 15, 2010
                              OK, so first thing we unload Tom's Durango, & Hal's Suburban then head over there for *All* the discussion notes. Between those 2 trucks & your car is that enough or should we bring another?

                              Kevin Ambrozijwski

                              Message 14 of 14 , Jan 15, 2010
                                <snort>

                                I used small type on the hard copy, it isn't *that* big a stack...

                                :-)