Serjeant school

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010
      Greetings!
      On February 20th there will be a serjeant school held in Fort Wayne Indiana. The schedule of classes is below. If you wish to learn more of army tactics and melee leadership and this is something you would be interested in attending, please contact me off list and I will get you the contact info. I believe space is somewhat limited so it would have to be on a first come, first served basis. This is being held at a hotel with rooms reserved at a special rate.
      10:00 – Welcome & Introduction
      10:15 – Army Organization
      11:00 – Grand Strategy & Battle Planning
      11:45 – After Action Reports
      12:30 – Spirit of Combat
      1:15 – Semi-Working Lunch/Break
      1:30 – Ethics of Leadership
      2:15 – OODA Loop (i.e. observation, orientation, decision, and action)
      3:00 – Battlefield Communication
      3:45 – Muster, Deployment, Formation & Maneuvering
      4:30 – Tactics
      6:00 – Dinner & Round-table

      In service,
      Sgt. Henry of Exeter