Today's Baronial Business Meeting

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2010

      Acelina asked me to remind everyone about today’s Ayreton Baronial Business meeting.

      1.       Location:

      Where: Roselle United Methodist Church
      206 Rush St, Roselle, IL 60172

      2.       Pot luck dinner

      3.       Pass the hat to cover site rental

      Thanks,

      Sean o’Shaughnessy

      Thomas W. Hughes

      2505 Rosehall Lane

      Aurora, Illinois 60503

      Mobile: 630-418-8774

      Home: 630-229-0926

    • Jen Small
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2010
        Eep!  I left my white porcelain bowl (with painted flowers on it), that contained the fruit salad.  Did anyone pick it up after the meeting?  Could anyone bring it to 12th night?

        With gratitude and forgetfulness,

        --Gianetta