Silent Auction for 12th Night - Poster, kitchen stuff, Angels.

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2010
      Dear Henry and Anne,

      I will bring some potential contributions for the silent auction to the ayreton meeting tonight (unless I forget or something!).

      I will bring a SCA poster from the Duke Merowald collection, some kitchen equipment, and a collection of Christmas ornaments, including a bunch of Hallmark Angel ornaments.

      You can look through them and keep any that you want for the auction--you don't have to take them all!

      See you tonight!

      Fern

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2010
        Hello,

        We have some donations but are looking for more.

        In Service,
        Henry of Exeter