Re: [Ayreton] 12th night feast request!

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
      I have a roaster and a 16-qt stock pot you can use.  I'll bring them to Foxvale's 12th Night party - if you're not there, I'm sure there'll be someone there who can get them to you.

      Moose

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
        suzanearley@... wrote:

        >Hey peeps! I need to have at least 8 roasters, and preferably more to do feast (since there's only one oven in the kitchen). Can I get the shire/province/etc. roasters brought to 12th night? I know TGS has 4, and Rokkehealden has at least 1. I'll bring mine too. Please let me know if you can bring any .

        As promised, we'll bring a roaster. We'll also grab Moose's roaster
        & pot.
        Xavier
      • suzanearley@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2010
          Thanks!
          >Hey peeps! I need to have at least 8 roasters, and preferably more to do feast (since there's only one oven in the kitchen). Can I get the shire/province/etc. roasters brought to 12th night? I know TGS has 4, and Rokkehealden has at least 1. I'll bring mine too. Please let me know if you can bring any .

              As promised, we'll bring a roaster.  We'll also grab Moose's roaster
          & pot.
                 Xavier

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings: