Re: 12th night feast request!

  • tomscrip
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
      I've got 2 large stock type pots that I can have there.

      Aethelwulf

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, suzanearley@... wrote:

      > Hey peeps! I need to have at least 8 roasters, and preferably more to do feast (since there's only one oven in the kitchen). Can I get the shire/province/etc. roasters brought to 12th night? I know TGS has 4, and Rokkehealden has at least 1. I'll bring mine too. Please let me know if you can bring any .
      >

      > I a lso wouldn't look askance at any large pots/pans.
      >

      > And if anyone has any apple corer tools, I would be happy to get them!
      >

      > THANKS!!
      >

      > Ghita

    • Dolores Becker
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
        I have a roaster and a 16-qt stock pot you can use.  I'll bring them to Foxvale's 12th Night party - if you're not there, I'm sure there'll be someone there who can get them to you.

        Moose

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
          suzanearley@... wrote:

          >Hey peeps! I need to have at least 8 roasters, and preferably more to do feast (since there's only one oven in the kitchen). Can I get the shire/province/etc. roasters brought to 12th night? I know TGS has 4, and Rokkehealden has at least 1. I'll bring mine too. Please let me know if you can bring any .

          As promised, we'll bring a roaster. We'll also grab Moose's roaster
          & pot.
          Xavier
        • suzanearley@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2010
            Thanks!
            >Hey peeps! I need to have at least 8 roasters, and preferably more to do feast (since there's only one oven in the kitchen). Can I get the shire/province/etc. roasters brought to 12th night? I know TGS has 4, and Rokkehealden has at least 1. I'll bring mine too. Please let me know if you can bring any .

                As promised, we'll bring a roaster.  We'll also grab Moose's roaster
            & pot.
                   Xavier

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings: