12th night feast request!

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010

      Hey peeps! I need to have at least 8 roasters, and preferably more to do feast (since there's only one oven in the kitchen). Can I get the shire/province/etc. roasters brought to 12th night? I know TGS has 4, and Rokkehealden has at least 1. I'll bring mine too. Please let me know if you can bring any.

      I also wouldn't look askance at any large pots/pans.

      And if anyone has any apple corer tools, I would be happy to get them!

      THANKS!!

      Ghita

    • tomscrip
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
        I've got 2 large stock type pots that I can have there.

        Aethelwulf

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, suzanearley@... wrote:

        > Hey peeps! I need to have at least 8 roasters, and preferably more to do feast (since there's only one oven in the kitchen). Can I get the shire/province/etc. roasters brought to 12th night? I know TGS has 4, and Rokkehealden has at least 1. I'll bring mine too. Please let me know if you can bring any .
        >

        > I a lso wouldn't look askance at any large pots/pans.
        >

        > And if anyone has any apple corer tools, I would be happy to get them!
        >

        > THANKS!!
        >

        > Ghita

      • Dolores Becker
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
          I have a roaster and a 16-qt stock pot you can use.  I'll bring them to Foxvale's 12th Night party - if you're not there, I'm sure there'll be someone there who can get them to you.

          Moose

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
            suzanearley@... wrote:

            >Hey peeps! I need to have at least 8 roasters, and preferably more to do feast (since there's only one oven in the kitchen). Can I get the shire/province/etc. roasters brought to 12th night? I know TGS has 4, and Rokkehealden has at least 1. I'll bring mine too. Please let me know if you can bring any .

            As promised, we'll bring a roaster. We'll also grab Moose's roaster
            & pot.
            Xavier
          • suzanearley@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2010
              Thanks!
              >Hey peeps! I need to have at least 8 roasters, and preferably more to do feast (since there's only one oven in the kitchen). Can I get the shire/province/etc. roasters brought to 12th night? I know TGS has 4, and Rokkehealden has at least 1. I'll bring mine too. Please let me know if you can bring any .

                  As promised, we'll bring a roaster.  We'll also grab Moose's roaster
              & pot.
                     Xavier

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              <*> Your email settings: