Re: [Ayreton] Re: Hello, new "oldie" here!

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2010
      Does perchance the Gold Key have toddler-sized children's garb?  I'm not sure if I'll have time to make something for my son by next week.

      Lady Marissa

      Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com

      Avon Representative: www.youravon.com/jillhughes

    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2010
        If TGS doesn't,  Foxvale does.  I'd be happy to bring a few items to choose from.

        Hillary

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 8, 2010
          Nadezda said there is at least one one-se in the TGS stash.

          Aethelwulf