Next Year's TGS 12th Night

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2010
      Yesturday I heard a rumor that Chiv Retreat has already been scheduled for next year, and it is on MLK weekend which conflicts with when TGS normally has 12th Night, thus there is no point in having TGS 12th Night next year at all.
      PJ suggested a different date, so I looked it up on the Midrealm Calendar. in doing so  I discovered that Chiv. Retreat is on the Midrealm Calendar for 2011, and the date is Jan. 7-9th. So there is no conflict whatsoever.

      YiS,

      THL Kevin Ambrozijwski

    • Eoghan