Re: Hello, new "oldie" here!

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2010
      > Thanks Julia.  I'll keep the Gold Key in mind.  My hubby is Chinese-American and he plans to develop a Chinese persona, so he's going to wear a traditional Chinese peasant jacket that he already owns along with some slacks.  But he may need a cloak or something, so if need be he will borrow one from Gold Key.
      >Jill/Lady Marissa

      Firstly,

      Welcome back!

      Second Tree Girt Sea has it's own Gold Key, and interestingly there is a bright red quilted 'happy coat'/short Chinese jacket that is part of it--I'd been threatening to through it into the silent auction, but I can make sure it's available for your husband if you wish.

      And of course, for anyone else needing Gold Key, the whole TGS stash will be at 12th Night as always.

      -Nadezda
    • Jill Elaine Hughes
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2010
        Does perchance the Gold Key have toddler-sized children's garb?  I'm not sure if I'll have time to make something for my son by next week.

        Lady Marissa

        Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

        Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

        www.jillelainehughes.com

        www.jamaicalayne.com

        Avon Representative: www.youravon.com/jillhughes

      • jeffnaggie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 8, 2010
          If TGS doesn't,  Foxvale does.  I'd be happy to bring a few items to choose from.

          Hillary

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 8, 2010
            Nadezda said there is at least one one-se in the TGS stash.

            Aethelwulf