Re: [Ayreton] Brewing interest

  • Calybrid Ine Tere
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2006
      I've been "experimenting" with Cordials, which is sort of like brewing, and would appreciate an occasional "guild" meeting to swap samples and recipes, and tips.  If you're thinking about doing it, count me in.

      Callie
      Ravenslake

      On 11/7/06, Paul Beck <nicothoe@...> wrote:

      I for one am interested in brewing....ever since I studied microbiology at university.

      I know that there are others in Vanished Wood who are interested. The Shire also have a stack of equipment hidden in the basement of one of our member's home.

      Our problem has been not having the space to brew. Fortunately my wife and I have just bought a home in Montgomery, and we plan to put the extra space to good use. The Shire "stuff" will hopefully be finding a new home.

      I can set up a yahoo group if you so wish, and see how many people wish to join.

      Meurig,
      Wannabe brewer and consumer of alcohol

    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7, 2006
        I have my first Apple Mead / Cyser going in the basement.

        On 11/7/06, Paul Beck <nicothoe@yahoo. com> wrote:
        I for one am interested in brewing....ever since I studied microbiology at university.

        I know that there are others in Vanished Wood who are interested. The Shire also have a stack of equipment hidden in the basement of one of our member's home.

        Our problem has been not having the space to brew. Fortunately my wife and I have just bought a home in Montgomery, and we plan to put the extra space to good use. The Shire "stuff" will hopefully be finding a new home.

        I can set up a yahoo group if you so wish, and see how many people wish to join.

        Meurig,
        Wannabe brewer and consumer of alcohol

        Sponsored Link

        $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

      • Erick Maxskelly
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 7, 2006
          Cordials are definately something that I would like to know more about. I would like to learn as much as I can about all sorts of period beverages, from A to Z, including non-alcoholic beverages. I guess we need to come up with a day or event to have a get together.

          On 11/7/06, Calybrid Ine Tere <Calybrid@...> wrote:

[...]

          Ld. Earik MacSkellie
          Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly
          Marshal, Incipient Shire of Foxvale
        • Paul Beck
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 7, 2006
            For those of you who are interested in brewing - or interested in consuming the final product - I have created the yahoo group Ayreton_Brewing

            Please come and join the group.

            Meurig

          • Elizabeth Hernandez
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 8, 2006
              I also have a couple of cordials going and would like yo get back into mead making, so I guess that's a me too! :-)

              Sibeal
              Rokkehealden

              Calybrid Ine Tere <Calybrid@gmail. com> wrote:
[...]

              Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate - Click now to apply