Leatherwork night

  • Jonathan L Murphy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010

      Thank you for bearing with me during my hiatus.  I’ve been doing some remodeling so my house has been torn up a bit.  I would like to start up again but with some changes.  I’ll be moving the gathering to the first and third Wednesday nights at 6:00 pm.  So our first night will be January 20th.  I’ll post a schedule closer to for those who are interested.  All work should be done so I’ll be ready to devote some emotional energy to the effort.  See you there and email me with questions.

      Jon/Seamus

      920 N 3rd Ave

      Maywood, IL 60153

    • jon@armlann.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 2011

        After a hiatus due to explosions both personal and professional, leatherwork night returns.  Let's start small as we get ready for Pennsic.  Wednesdays 6-9 pm on June 15th and July 13th for now with August off for Pennsic.  I'll set the fall schedule after Pennsic.  Come over to work on leather or anything else I might be able to help you with.  I appreciate the patience of those who wanted to come during the hiatus.  Thanks and see you there.

        Jon/Seamus

        jon@... if you have any questions.