Re: [Ayreton] Re: Silent Auction for 12th Night - Donations needed

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2010

      Thank you Nadezda!

      Henry

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "nadezda_zezastrizl" <nadezda_z@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 4, 2010 7:37:54 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Silent Auction for 12th Night - Donations needed

      Since I know Henry doesn't know, I'll jump in here--it'll be a combination of TGS & Kingdom Travel fund. The better we do at troll, the more goes to KTF, but we gotta cover rent first. (and IAHC don't come cheap!)
      -Nadezda

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Jen Small <jenrsmall@...> wrote:

      > Henry, who is the silent auction benefitting? Always nice to know where donations are going...
      >
      > --Gianetta
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Fern
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 10, 2010
        Dear Henry and Anne,

        I will bring some potential contributions for the silent auction to the ayreton meeting tonight (unless I forget or something!).

        I will bring a SCA poster from the Duke Merowald collection, some kitchen equipment, and a collection of Christmas ornaments, including a bunch of Hallmark Angel ornaments.

        You can look through them and keep any that you want for the auction--you don't have to take them all!

        See you tonight!

        Fern

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 13, 2010
          Hello,

          We have some donations but are looking for more.

          In Service,
          Henry of Exeter