Re: [Ayreton] Happy Birthday

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
      Ian!

      Happy Birthday!!!

      "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
      Happy Birthday to Ian the Green.
      -Akiko

      Sponsored Link

      $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

    • Elizabeth Hernandez
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
        Happy Birthday Ian!

        Sibeal

      • jeffnaggie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
          Many Happy Returns of the Day O' Chatelaine extroidenaire.

          Hillary

          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
            I concur. Happy Birthday to someone who can make any newcomer feel
            more than welcome. Thanks for all of your assistance Ian, and have a
            great birthday.

            -Rhisiart ap Llywelyn
            "Sursum ad Summum"
            (Rise to the Highest)

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, jeffnaggie@... wrote:

            > Many Happy Returns of the Day O' Chatelaine extroidenaire.
            >
            > Hillary

            __
            across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

          • Wendy Pastrick
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
              Happy Voting Day, Ian!
              Oh - you said BIRTHday....well, okay

              HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!!!!

            • andys@uchicago.edu
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
                Yes, Happy Birthday, Ian!

                Alfgeir

                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
                  Happy birthday to yooouuuuuu,
                  Happy birthday to yooouuuuuu!
                  Happy birthday, Green Ian! ;)
                  Happy birthday to you!

                  -Hilla
                • Dolores Becker
                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
                    May the candles on your cake
                    burn like cities in your wake
                    Happy Birthday!

                    (Traditional Mongol birthday wish)

                    Don't let me forget I still owe you a beverage...

                    Moose

                    "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                    Happy Birthday to Ian the Green.
                    -Akiko

                    Sponsored Link

                    Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service

                  • David Roland
                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 8, 2006
                      Wow!

                      I am greatly honored by the many well wishes and happy birthdays. They
                      are warmly received.

                      Thank you everyone for honoring me beyond my due.

                      Ian the Green
                    • houseleviticus
                      Message 10 of 27 , Nov 9, 2006
                        > Happy Birthday to Ian the Green!!!!!
                        Rebecca and Maitiu

                      • Patricia E. Chadwick
                        Message 11 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006

                          Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

                          Hope you have a wonderful day.

                          Hugs,

                          Akiko

                        • Thomas Hughes
                          Message 12 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                            Constellation

                            Happy birthday, Acelina.

                            Sean and Nicholaa

                              Message 14 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                                Happy Birthday Boss!!!

                                Ian the Green
                                Ayreton Town Cryer

                                *puts relighting candles on the cake.*

                                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...>
                                wrote:

                                > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.
                                >
                                > Hope you have a wonderful day.
                                >
                                > Hugs,
                                >
                                > Akiko

                              • Wendy Pastrick
                                Message 15 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                                  Yay! More birthday goodness :)

                                  Happy Birthday Acelina
                                  May this be the start of a healthy, fun, beautiful
                                  year :)

                                  Jale

                                  PS - where's the cake?

                                  wrote:

                                  > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The
                                  > Lady Major.
                                  >
                                  > Hope you have a wonderful day.
                                  >
                                  > Hugs,
                                  >
                                  > Akiko

                                • Shannon Valentine

                                    Message 17 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007

                                      Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                                      -Akiko

                                      FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.

                                      If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                                    • KCMalone3@aol.com
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007
                                        pechadwick@... writes:

                                        Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                                        Happy Birthday!  Hope your day went well!

                                        Anna

                                        **************************************
                                        See what's new at http://www.aol.com
                                      • David Roland
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                          Thanks Aikiko and Anna,

                                          I had a good birthday. It ended with me at Calligraphy practice and
                                          my apprentice sister, Jocelyn of Lutterworth, having made a surprise
                                          cake for me.

                                          It was green with green icing and green sprinkles! And it was
                                          delicious.

                                          Ian the Green

                                        • jeffnaggie@aol.com
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                            Happy (Belated) Birthday Ian.

                                            Thanks for all you do, especially for the newer members of our kingdom.

                                            Hillary

                                            Message 21 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                              Happy (belated) Birthday, Ian!  Hope it was fun!

                                              Fiona

                                              "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                                              Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                              -Akiko
                                              FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
                                              If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                                              http://mail.yahoo.com

                                            • tonyjlong
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                                Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

                                                I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
                                                night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
                                                party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
                                                Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
                                                starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
                                                one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

                                                Vladimir Auslander

                                                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

                                                > pechadwick@... writes:
                                                >
                                                > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                                >
                                                > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                                                >
                                                > Anna
                                                >

                                                > **************************************
                                                > See what's new at
                                                > http://www.aol.com

                                              • David Roland
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Nov 9, 2007
                                                  Thank you everyone for your well wishes and happy birthdays. I do
                                                  appreciate them very much.

                                                  Ian the Green

                                                  --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "tonyjlong" <tonyjlong@...> wrote:

                                                  > Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!
                                                  >
                                                  > I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the
                                                  other
                                                  > night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my
                                                  birhtday
                                                  > party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and
                                                  Buster's in
                                                  > Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner
                                                  Theater
                                                  > starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to
                                                  see
                                                  > one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new
                                                  job!

                                                  > Vladimir Auslander
                                                  >
                                                  > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@ wrote:
                                                  > >
                                                  > > pechadwick@ writes:
                                                  > >
                                                  > > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                                  > >
                                                  > > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                                                  > >
                                                  > > Anna
                                                  > >

                                                  > > **************************************
                                                  > > See what's new at
                                                  > > http://www.aol.com

                                                • Patricia E. Chadwick
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                                    Happy Birthday Lady Philippa of Otterbourne!!!!

                                                    Hope you have a wonderful day. J

                                                    Hugs,

                                                    Austin and Akiko

                                                  • misreall@comcast.net
                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                                      Happy happy happy birthday!  And many more!

                                                      Lynda