No Thieves of Hearts Practice Tuesday January 5th

  • gestion@tds.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Message from Capt. Martini

      well boy's and girl's they did it to us again!!!!!!!!! the school openend
      the fieldhouse on tues and thur night's for open gym/sports from 7pm to 9pm.
      we can't use the smaller gym's cause there's basketball practice every night
      or game's.
      but there's good new's! we can use the fieldhouse on monday night's there's
      less sport's on monday's.
      as of today there IS NO PRACTICE ON TUESDAY january 5th.
      we will start on MONDAY'S as of January 11th. sorry thing happen that i
      can't control

      In case of discrepancy, it is always reality that has it wrong.