Silent Auction for 12th Night - Donations needed

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2010

      Greetings,

         A silent auction will be held at 12th Night.  To this end we are looking for donations of an SCA nature.   Please email me with a short description of what you are donating.  If you would like to donate something but will not be at 12th Night, please let me know and I will make arrangements to pick up.

         This is a great opportunity to get rid of some of the things you have that are just taking up room.  :)

      In service,

      Henry of Exeter

      scribesquire@...

    • Jen Small
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2010
        Henry, who is the silent auction benefitting?  Always nice to know where donations are going...

        --Gianetta

           A silent auction will be held at 12th Night.  To this end we are looking for donations of an SCA nature.   Please email me with a short description of what you are donating.  If you would like to donate something but will not be at 12th Night, please let me know and I will make arrangements to pick up.

           This is a great opportunity to get rid of some of the things you have that are just taking up room.  :)

        In service,

        Henry of Exeter

        scribesquire@ comcast.net

      • nadezda_zezastrizl
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2010
          Since I know Henry doesn't know, I'll jump in here--it'll be a combination of TGS & Kingdom Travel fund. The better we do at troll, the more goes to KTF, but we gotta cover rent first. (and IAHC don't come cheap!)
          -Nadezda

        • Scribesquire@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2010

            Thank you Nadezda!

            Henry

            Since I know Henry doesn't know, I'll jump in here--it'll be a combination of TGS & Kingdom Travel fund. The better we do at troll, the more goes to KTF, but we gotta cover rent first. (and IAHC don't come cheap!)
            -Nadezda

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Jen Small <jenrsmall@...> wrote:

            > Henry, who is the silent auction benefitting? Always nice to know where donations are going...
            >
            > --Gianetta
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Fern
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 10, 2010
              Dear Henry and Anne,

              I will bring some potential contributions for the silent auction to the ayreton meeting tonight (unless I forget or something!).

              I will bring a SCA poster from the Duke Merowald collection, some kitchen equipment, and a collection of Christmas ornaments, including a bunch of Hallmark Angel ornaments.

              You can look through them and keep any that you want for the auction--you don't have to take them all!

              See you tonight!

              Fern

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 13, 2010
                Hello,

                We have some donations but are looking for more.

                In Service,
                Henry of Exeter