KINGDOM WAR PRACTICE

  • ayretontownecryer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      From the Commander of the Midlands Army

      Please note that this is for Heavy and Rapier.

      http://www.ilstu.edu/~ajredig/

      "Greetings all, This is just a reminder that in FOUR DAY'S the Easter
      Egg hunt at Baile, and therefore the very 1st and Official melee
      practice of the midlands is being held. General Straum has informed me
      that he has been trying to rally everyone else to come and play as well.

      So I guess what I'm saying is that it's also a kingdom war practice.
      Time to wipe off the dust from your spears and war shields, learn some
      new drills, practice some old ones, refresh the memories of the
      veterans and help along the new ones.

      Four days and counting....

      For the record this message will be repeated every day until the
      event.

      Vargas"