Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday January 10, 2009 at 6:00 PM

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Baronial Business Meeting is in a few short weekends. Especially with all that has been going on with the Holidays.

      We are getting together at 5:00 for food and social time. This *is* a potluck. Bring food to share. The more the merrier! Looks like a good time to celebrate the holidays and share stories with everyone about the fun you've had over the last couple of weeks.

      Details:
      Host: Vanished Wood
      When: Sunday January 10, 2009 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Roselle United Methodist Church
      206 Rush St, Roselle, IL 60172

      Agenda:

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (10 min)
      • Ayreton Carnivale (10 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (5min)
      • Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      Officers – if you can not make it please let me know. Send me what you would like to report or please send your deputy.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal