REQUEST FOR SUBMISSIONS -- The Zephyr

  • Ayreton Chronicler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      Good citizens of Ayreton, I send you warm holiday greetings!

      I will be putting together the next issue of The Zephyr in the first week or so of January, and I would love your content!

      The theme of the issue is "To Shorten Winter's Sadness" -- what is the SCA like for you in the winter?  Do you work on your A&S projects?  How do fighters spend the time prepping for when they can practice outdoors again?  What's your favorite winter meal or medieval recipe to share? Let me know if you've got an idea, and I can help you work it into an article -- it can be anything from a paragraph to many pages (no publication limit - electronic bytes are cheap!!)

      And, if you've attended an event in the last few months, either in-kingdom or out of kingdom, share your experiences with the rest of us!

      And, if you've got anything else you'd like to share with Ayreton, I'm happy to include!

      Send to me at this address, or at jenrsmall@...

      Thank you, and Happy New Year!
      This is an e-mail announcement from the Ayreton Chronicler. If you wish to have an activity, demo, event or other type of SCA get together announced feel free to contact me and request an announcement be made. If you find any errors in this message please send me corrections.

      The Chronicler can be contacted at AyretonTowneCryer@...