Happy Birthday

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006

      Happy Birthday to Ian the Green.

      -Akiko

    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006

        Happy Birthday,

        Ian the Green.

        Anna Rakel
        (Kellee)
      • Rob Hicks
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
          Ian!

          Happy Birthday!!!

          "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
          Happy Birthday to Ian the Green.
          -Akiko

          Sponsored Link

          $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

        • Elizabeth Hernandez
          Message 4 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
            Happy Birthday Ian!

            Sibeal

          • jeffnaggie@aol.com
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
              Many Happy Returns of the Day O' Chatelaine extroidenaire.

              Hillary

              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
                I concur. Happy Birthday to someone who can make any newcomer feel
                more than welcome. Thanks for all of your assistance Ian, and have a
                great birthday.

                -Rhisiart ap Llywelyn
                "Sursum ad Summum"
                (Rise to the Highest)

                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, jeffnaggie@... wrote:

                > Many Happy Returns of the Day O' Chatelaine extroidenaire.
                >
                > Hillary

                __
                across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

              • Wendy Pastrick
                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
                  Happy Voting Day, Ian!
                  Oh - you said BIRTHday....well, okay

                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!!!!

                • andys@uchicago.edu
                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
                    Yes, Happy Birthday, Ian!

                    Alfgeir

                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
                      Happy birthday to yooouuuuuu,
                      Happy birthday to yooouuuuuu!
                      Happy birthday, Green Ian! ;)
                      Happy birthday to you!

                      -Hilla
                    • Dolores Becker
                      Message 10 of 27 , Nov 7, 2006
                        May the candles on your cake
                        burn like cities in your wake
                        Happy Birthday!

                        (Traditional Mongol birthday wish)

                        Don't let me forget I still owe you a beverage...

                        Moose

                        "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                        Happy Birthday to Ian the Green.
                        -Akiko

                        Sponsored Link

                        Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service

                      • David Roland
                        Message 11 of 27 , Nov 8, 2006
                          Wow!

                          I am greatly honored by the many well wishes and happy birthdays. They
                          are warmly received.

                          Thank you everyone for honoring me beyond my due.

                          Ian the Green
                        • houseleviticus
                          Message 12 of 27 , Nov 9, 2006
                            > Happy Birthday to Ian the Green!!!!!
                            Rebecca and Maitiu

                          • Patricia E. Chadwick
                            Message 13 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006

                              Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.

                              Hope you have a wonderful day.

                              Hugs,

                              Akiko

                            • Thomas Hughes
                              Message 14 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                                Constellation

                                Happy birthday, Acelina.

                                Sean and Nicholaa

                                  Message 16 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                                    Happy Birthday Boss!!!

                                    Ian the Green
                                    Ayreton Town Cryer

                                    *puts relighting candles on the cake.*

                                    --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...>
                                    wrote:

                                    > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The Lady Major.
                                    >
                                    > Hope you have a wonderful day.
                                    >
                                    > Hugs,
                                    >
                                    > Akiko

                                  • Wendy Pastrick
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Nov 10, 2006
                                      Yay! More birthday goodness :)

                                      Happy Birthday Acelina
                                      May this be the start of a healthy, fun, beautiful
                                      year :)

                                      Jale

                                      PS - where's the cake?

                                      wrote:

                                      > Happy Birthday to THL Acelina!!!!!!!!!! AKA: The
                                      > Lady Major.
                                      >
                                      > Hope you have a wonderful day.
                                      >
                                      > Hugs,
                                      >
                                      > Akiko

                                    • Shannon Valentine

                                        Message 19 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007

                                          Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                                          -Akiko

                                          FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.

                                          If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                                        • KCMalone3@aol.com
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Nov 7, 2007
                                            pechadwick@... writes:

                                            Happy Birthday Ian the Green.

                                            Happy Birthday!  Hope your day went well!

                                            Anna

                                            **************************************
                                            See what's new at http://www.aol.com
                                          • David Roland
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                              Thanks Aikiko and Anna,

                                              I had a good birthday. It ended with me at Calligraphy practice and
                                              my apprentice sister, Jocelyn of Lutterworth, having made a surprise
                                              cake for me.

                                              It was green with green icing and green sprinkles! And it was
                                              delicious.

                                              Ian the Green

                                            • jeffnaggie@aol.com
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                                Happy (Belated) Birthday Ian.

                                                Thanks for all you do, especially for the newer members of our kingdom.

                                                Hillary

                                                Message 23 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                                  Happy (belated) Birthday, Ian!  Hope it was fun!

                                                  Fiona

                                                  "Patricia E. Chadwick" <pechadwick@...> wrote:
                                                  Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                                  -Akiko
                                                  FORWARDING OR CROSS-POSTING OF THIS MESSAGE IS FORBIDDEN.
                                                  If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any computer.

                                                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                                                • tonyjlong
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Nov 8, 2007
                                                    Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!

                                                    I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the other
                                                    night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my birhtday
                                                    party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and Buster's in
                                                    Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner Theater
                                                    starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to see
                                                    one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new job!

                                                    Vladimir Auslander

                                                    --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@... wrote:

                                                    > pechadwick@... writes:
                                                    >
                                                    > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                                    >
                                                    > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                                                    >
                                                    > Anna
                                                    >

                                                    > **************************************
                                                    > See what's new at
                                                    > http://www.aol.com

                                                  • David Roland
                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Nov 9, 2007
                                                      Thank you everyone for your well wishes and happy birthdays. I do
                                                      appreciate them very much.

                                                      Ian the Green

                                                      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "tonyjlong" <tonyjlong@...> wrote:

                                                      > Happy Birthday to you Ian the Green!
                                                      >
                                                      > I hope you and your lady enjoyed our Visit to La Hacienda the
                                                      other
                                                      > night! You and she are still more than welcome to attend my
                                                      birhtday
                                                      > party (Consider it Your party as well)Nov 17th at Dave and
                                                      Buster's in
                                                      > Addison. Festivities begin at 7PM (Cash Bar) the Meal/Dinner
                                                      Theater
                                                      > starts at 8PM. Hope to See you there...Might be our last chance to
                                                      see
                                                      > one another for a while??? Take Care...and Good Luck with the new
                                                      job!

                                                      > Vladimir Auslander
                                                      >
                                                      > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, KCMalone3@ wrote:
                                                      > >
                                                      > > pechadwick@ writes:
                                                      > >
                                                      > > > Happy Birthday Ian the Green.
                                                      > >
                                                      > > Happy Birthday! Hope your day went well!
                                                      > >
                                                      > > Anna
                                                      > >

                                                      > > **************************************
                                                      > > See what's new at
                                                      > > http://www.aol.com

                                                    • Patricia E. Chadwick
                                                      Message 26 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                                        Happy Birthday Lady Philippa of Otterbourne!!!!

                                                        Hope you have a wonderful day. J

                                                        Hugs,

                                                        Austin and Akiko

                                                      • misreall@comcast.net
                                                        Message 27 of 27 , Dec 5, 2009

                                                          Happy happy happy birthday!  And many more!

                                                          Lynda