Rokkehealden Holiday Party 1/2/2010 6 day warning

  • jay sabath
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2009
      Rokkehealden's and Friends Holiday Party is planned for Saturday January 2nd 2010
      If you are a member or Rokkehealden you are invited.
      If you live in Rokkehealden's land you are invited.
      If you are a friend of Rokkenhealden, you are invited.

      Location:  Johannes & Fiona's humble abode :-)
      Address: 11318 Champion Ct E, Plainfield, IL 60585
      Time: 4:00 pm until host & hostess' good humor evaporates
      Phone: 815 230 5936

      Directions:
      http://maps.google.com/ works well. Please paste
      11318 Champion Ct E, Plainfield, IL 60585
      We are the house with a partial brick front and will have banners out.

      The annual white elephant will happen again.  To participate bring a
      wrapped item of an SCA nature with a value around $20.  Traditional
      safety rules apply.  These rules will be explained again this year.

      Pot luck Rokkehealden style:
      modern last names
      A-I
      Dessert
      J-R
      something with MEAT
      S-Z    Side dish
      If you want to trade last names with someone its OK

      Please bring your beverage of choice.

      If you have any questions please email me.

      This is also Rokkehealden's moot / business meeting.  The time will be left to Patrice to decide/ announce.

      Hope to see everyone then!

      Johannes & Fiona

      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli
      Shire of Rokkehealden
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2009
        I'm thinking moot from about 7:00PM-7:05PM. :)

        Philippa

        On 12/27/2009 2:41 PM, jay sabath wrote:
        > Rokkehealden's and Friends Holiday Party is planned for Saturday January 2nd
        > 2010
        > If you are a member or Rokkehealden you are invited.
        > If you live in Rokkehealden's land you are invited.
        > If you are a friend of Rokkenhealden, you are invited.
        >
        > Location: Johannes& Fiona's humble abode :-)
        > Address: 11318 Champion Ct E, Plainfield, IL 60585
        > Time: 4:00 pm until host& hostess' good humor evaporates
        > Phone: 815 230 5936
        >
        > Directions:
        > http://maps.google.com/<http://www.mapquest.com/> works well. Please paste
        > 11318 Champion Ct E, Plainfield, IL 60585
        > We are the house with a partial brick front and will have banners out.
        >
        > The annual white elephant will happen again. To participate bring a
        > wrapped item of an SCA nature with a value around $20. Traditional
        > safety rules apply. These rules will be explained again this year.
        >
        > Pot luck Rokkehealden style:
        > modern last names
        > A-I Dessert
        > J-R something with MEAT
        > S-Z Side dish
        > If you want to trade last names with someone its OK
        >
        > Please bring your beverage of choice.
        >
        > If you have any questions please email me.
        >

        > This is also Rokkehealden's moot / business meeting. The time will be left
        > to Patrice to decide/ announce.
        >
        > Hope to see everyone then!
        >
        > Johannes& Fiona

      • Robin Meade
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2010
          Birgitta here.  What is going on for Reenactor Fest?  Is anyone going?  Will there be an SCA table?  Do you need help with the SCA table?

          Let me know.  I'm free that weekend.

          Birgitta