TGS Twelfth Night Performers

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2009
      Hey folks,

      I'm your performance coordinator for TGS Twelfth Night. What that means is:

      There will be a performance stage in the main hall, available from 12:00-4:00. I'll be monitoring that space throughout the afternoon. It is open to performances of any kind - storytelling, singalong, magic, juggling, musical performance, whatever you like. Performers are limited to a 15 minute block of time, sign up the day of the event. You may sign up for multiple blocks, but you may not have two blocks of time in a row. Think of it kind of like a reserved busking space -- you get your chance to capture and hold an audience, then move along. We're looking for variety - if you haven't had your 15 minutes of fame yet, here's your chance!

      There will also be a concert on the stage in the A&S hall, from 4:30-5:30. If you have a musical group that would like to perform, let me know (off list) by January 9.

      Thanks! See y'all there, I hope!

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com