Ayreton Petition for Baronial Advancement

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Our petition to become a Barony was sent out yesterday.

      In addition to my earlier 'thank you' list, I want to add more thanks to Jale, Gianetta, and Adam who all helped review the packet before sending.

      I have also uploaded the file to the yahoo group.

      Maybe now we could get some exciting news for the New Year! (More likely will come around Kingdom 12th Night.)

      Thanks again for all your hard work and continued support of our advancement. We make a great family.

      Happy Holidays!
      ~philip