Pippins singing at Christkindlmarkt THIS FRIDAY Dec 18

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2009
      Greetings, fellow citizens of Ayreton!

      I just wanted to let you know that The Pippins will be singing at Christkindlmarkt this Friday, Dec 18.  We were originally scheduled for Thursday but had to adjust things.  Happily, I hear that's when Foxvale is coming down!

      We'd love to see you there -- we will be singing for about a half hour, starting around 7pm, near the Gluckhaus.

      Happy holidays, everyone!

      --Gianetta

    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2009
        Will you also sing "Happy Birthday" for someone?

        Kevin A.