Friday Fiber Arts Night

  • Gretchen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2009
      Fiber Arts Night is meeting this Friday, Dec. 18th.

      NOTE: Gift Exchange.
      Margrett made a cool suggestion. She suggested a White Elephant gift exchange where people bring in wrapped, good condition items that they are either regifting or no longer use or need. Considering the current economical situation, I thought it would be a great idea. :)

      We'll order something for dinner. Any suggestions? (If you suggest food that must be picked up, then you are volunteering to pick up).

      We meet at 6:00 pm at my house in Wheeling. If you want to join us, email me at gschneid@... to get directions.

      Lady Gretchen